perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
perak1

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Dapatkan Widget Ini Di Aku Punyer Lah! | Get RM100 A Week @ Blogger Tips

anyone got the same experiece?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chuge
chuge

anyone got the same experiece? Empty
PostSubject: anyone got the same experiece?   anyone got the same experiece? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:32 pm

Wanna ask u all had u all experience so hard to pay for the telco bill???
Everytime when i wanna pay my telco bill feel really stress...
Need to get place to park the car and walk so long distance and reach the place also need to Q up for an hours to settle the bill!!
If not paying the bill then no service we as businessman sure will in trouble..
But paying so much per month also no special privilege for me !!
Back to top Go down
rabbit
rabbit

PostSubject: Re: anyone got the same experiece?   anyone got the same experiece? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:02 pm

ur telco company really dun know how to appreciate u.
u said u paid so much per month,actually how much u pay o???
dun angry because of telco service, ur problem sure can solve..
how about u try use Celcom First Elite, i think it might suit u..
try to see this video
Back to top Go down
louiskee

PostSubject: Re: anyone got the same experiece?   anyone got the same experiece? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:26 pm

this Celcom Fiirst Elite is good lah! if you are their privilege user, then got many benefits lo. for example priority delivery, anything you need will be delivered straight to your doorstep, at your preferred date and time, so that you can save your energy or time to go out lo.
just go to the celcom center nearby and sign up can d!
here's the website : https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/plans/elite
Back to top Go down
pikochew

PostSubject: Re: anyone got the same experiece?   anyone got the same experiece? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:22 am

OMG, is the Maria Sharapova in that Celcom First Elite TVC… Since when she become the ambassador for Celcom First Elite?? As I know she is the ambassador for the brand of Nike, Head and Samsung as well… She not just as brand ambassador but she already got her own brand candy of Sugarpova, hope one day will sell in Malaysia as well
anyone got the same experiece? Sugarpovagloballaunch%2013%20(3)
Back to top Go down
mango22
mango22

PostSubject: Re: anyone got the same experiece?   anyone got the same experiece? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:28 pm

hey honestly this is first time for me to see this kind of VIP plan..i really like Celcom First Elite especially Priority Delivery for any new device or SIM Card..this service is so cool..
i no really spend so much for my telco bill ,so 1K is too much for me,how i wish the fee is not so much then i sure sign up this plan..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone got the same experiece?   anyone got the same experiece? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone got the same experiece?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
perak1 :: .::KOPITIAM::. :: .::SPEAK INGLISH WELL::.-
Jump to:  
Top posters
peace™ (1529)
anyone got the same experiece? Vote_lcapanyone got the same experiece? Voting_baranyone got the same experiece? Vote_rcap 
miss-lady (1280)
anyone got the same experiece? Vote_lcapanyone got the same experiece? Voting_baranyone got the same experiece? Vote_rcap 
sriteddy™ (1157)
salju (1063)
lipanx_laut (970)
macan_sparrow (742)
kuyie (668)
raffey-sama (509)
arb_mtq (432)
luvfama (297)
LATEST MOVIE TODAY
.:Sila click pada gambar dibawah untuk download boxoffice movie perak1 semoga terhibur :.