perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
perak1

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Dapatkan Widget Ini Di Aku Punyer Lah! | Get RM100 A Week @ Blogger Tips

change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rabbit
rabbit

change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!! Empty
PostSubject: change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!!   change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:57 pm

i want to change my plan ASAP!!! this D company telco's plan i used for 5 years and more already. but now i decided to change it. the call rate is too high for me. now i not dare to make phone call. RM0.36 the call rate. high right??? and usually i will buy the Rm 1 for 30 mb daily package. but now i won't. because the coverage become more and more poor. don't know why. and i think that i am it use for 5 years more the telco should give me some promotion such as reload at a certain amount then will receive the free airtime. but i seldom get this kind of promotion. i need to chnage to a more affordable prepaid plan or a new telco. any recommendation??
Back to top Go down
Johnny123

PostSubject: Re: change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!!   change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:37 pm

How come you use so many years and never update? i think your prepaid is old one so will charge alot.
I think you can call to customer service and do some survey about the new plan on your existing telco
No need to change other prepaid plan. you can your current plan

Back to top Go down
fann
fann

PostSubject: Re: change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!!   change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:31 am

TT boleh tukar pi xpax. Skrg mereka offer rm1 utk 60mb, daily jugak. Digi punya luputan ok je tak luas sgt
Back to top Go down
joysangle

PostSubject: Re: change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!!   change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:46 am

no free lunch in the world. you should know this right??? nothing good will come with a cheap price. don't dream any more. you need to pay more to enjoy more. all of the telco have their own limitation. won't has a plan that perfect. so just remain what yu are using now. this just my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!!   change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

change change change!!! change to a affordable plan!!!
Page 1 of 1