perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
perak1

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Dapatkan Widget Ini Di Aku Punyer Lah! | Get RM100 A Week @ Blogger Tips

[MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guechhou
junior
junior

[MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build) Empty
PostSubject: [MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build)   [MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:50 am

[MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build) MyKingdom4Princess2CE

Info:

Build/Tycoon/Strategy Game!

Follow Arthur and Helen on a grand new adventure in My Kingdom for the Princess II, the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning game.

Princess Helen and Sir Arthur decide to go on a honeymoon after their glorious wedding when adversity strikes once again. Now, Arthur must clear the land, defend against invaders, and work with magical beings as he chases after Longbeard the Dwarf, who has kidnapped the Princess.

Lend Sir Arthur a hand and save the Princess. Guide workers to clear the roads, build structures, and collect resources that will get him through. Think your way to triumph as you strategically plan the best course of action. Do you build a warehouse first, or repair the sawmill? Do you use the speed power-up, or add on an extra worker? It's all in your hands! With 60 challenging levels, fun mini-games, trophies, and a whole new kingdom to build, this exciting adventure is certain to please you.

Game Features:

• The award-winning Simulation/Resource game returns with an all-new adventure.
• Follow a whimsical storyline featuring flying cats, witches and wizards.
• Collect resources to clear roads, build structures and rescue Princess Helen.
• Think your way to triumph as you strategically plan the best course of action.
• Enjoy 60 challenging levels, fun mini-games, trophies, and a whole new kingdom.

Screen:
[MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build) MyKingdom4Princess2CE1

Download: Megaupload.com
Code:

Megauploadhttp://nl-ff.co.cc/vault/140030/downloads/C9K3DP5.html

OR Hotfile
http://nl-ff.co.cc/vault/140030/downloads/Princess2CE.html

OR Fileserve
http://nl-ff.co.cc/vault/140030/downloads/Princes2CE.html

OR Filefactory
http://nl-ff.co.cc/vault/140030/downloads/Princes3CE.html

No password

Link checked on 15 Dec 2010
Back to top Go down
miss-lady
Admin
Admin
miss-lady

PostSubject: Re: [MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build)   [MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:47 pm

time bebudak.. terpikat ah ngan game ni.. [MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build) 229195
Back to top Go down
wcx_yamaha

PostSubject: Re: [MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build)   [MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:04 pm

yeke lady.. [MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build) 217756
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build)   [MULTI] My Kingdom For The Princess II CE (Strategy/Build) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1