perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
perak1

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Dapatkan Widget Ini Di Aku Punyer Lah! | Get RM100 A Week @ Blogger Tips

Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nuseetan

Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ?   Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:57 am

I just heard a news for Jay Chou. His concert ticket on August is sold out already. Wow! I think only superstar in the same level with him can do that. Somemore the ticket is not cheap oh. My sister also brought the ticket already. For what she said, a lot of Jay Chou fans waiting outside the counter that day. Even overnight to wait. Omg!!! For sure the concert will be very fantastic. Just wish to know whether i can get extra ticket from any place? Because my sister keep told me about Jay Chou and i seems like wish to go aleady. yiak yiak!!! Please help.. where can get ticket?
Back to top Go down
dissagrii

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ?   Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 am

That day I go early in the morning to buy the ticket. But cannot get it also. All lot Jay Chou fans already wait there overnight. So, is very limited for the people who came in the morning. So bad luck!! Somemore that day really got a lot people. I think a lot 'yellow cow ticket' coming out now . keke!!!
Back to top Go down
maihuajai

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ?   Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:48 am

There is the way can get free ticket actually. I saw this from net regarding the free ticket for Jay Chou. You can subscribe to 'mesti tonton' from Cube TV to win 2 ticket. But you also can relaod and use RM100 with Xpax to win 2 ticket to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. Details you may see this link.
xpax.com.my/jaychou
Back to top Go down
nuseetan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ?   Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:47 am

The pages got problem ?? Why I tried for few times also cannot load? Maybe I try to reload with Xpax for RM100 to win for Hong Kong trip first. Haha! Sinces the pages also cannot load . My friend told me that the Hong Kong concert in Sept also sold out already. Is good if we can get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ?   Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
perak1 :: .::HIBURAN::. :: .::MUSIC VIDEO::.-
Jump to:  
Top posters
peace™ (1529)
Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Vote_lcapAnyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Voting_barAnyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Vote_rcap 
miss-lady (1280)
Anyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Vote_lcapAnyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Voting_barAnyone can advice where to get Jay Chou concert ticket ? Vote_rcap 
sriteddy™ (1157)
salju (1063)
lipanx_laut (970)
macan_sparrow (742)
kuyie (668)
raffey-sama (509)
arb_mtq (432)
luvfama (297)
LATEST MOVIE TODAY
.:Sila click pada gambar dibawah untuk download boxoffice movie perak1 semoga terhibur :.