perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
perak1

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Dapatkan Widget Ini Di Aku Punyer Lah! | Get RM100 A Week @ Blogger Tips

which team will be the world cup winner?

Go down 
+2
dissagrii
rabbit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rabbit
rabbit

which team will be the world cup winner? Empty
PostSubject: which team will be the world cup winner?   which team will be the world cup winner? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:47 am

i m germany loyal fans ,they really play football very well. i think germany can be winner,what do u all think ,germany or Argentina?
Back to top Go down
dissagrii

PostSubject: Re: which team will be the world cup winner?   which team will be the world cup winner? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:15 am

Brazil always is my favourite team they lose this time really a bit dissapointed. I think they too stress from their our country supporter. Thomas Mueller from Germany play so well this year. I think tonight match he will get a good result for their teams too. Germany. Goal~~~
Back to top Go down
guitarsweet

PostSubject: Re: which team will be the world cup winner?   which team will be the world cup winner? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:05 pm

My favourite team is Germany team. It took extra time to find a winner, but Mario Gotze’s efforts defeated the Argentinians. I think Mario deserve to get the Best Player for World Cup 2014.
Back to top Go down
ipohipoh

PostSubject: Re: which team will be the world cup winner?   which team will be the world cup winner? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:06 pm

Germany is the champion of world cup. but no matter who win, all teams and players deserved a pat in the back for all the great game.
Here's a video from Celcom to contribute to all fans #gilabola

Back to top Go down
kittymiao99

PostSubject: Re: which team will be the world cup winner?   which team will be the world cup winner? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 am

Finally the World Cup is end. My husband wake up everyday in the midnight only to watch the match. Until he cannot concerntrate to work because sleepy. We even because of this and argue few time .
Back to top Go down
haddykim

PostSubject: Re: which team will be the world cup winner?   which team will be the world cup winner? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Mario Gotze become so famous now. Even my niece also tell me Mario so handsome. Opps!!! But they really deserve to win the final actually. They fight until extra time for second period them score 1-0 to end the game.
Back to top Go down
rabbit
rabbit

PostSubject: Re: which team will be the world cup winner?   which team will be the world cup winner? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:30 am

the coming 2018 world cup in Rusia i wish four years can pass very soon as i m looking forward to it.anyone still having World Cup hangover..you can download the songs or ringtone here…
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which team will be the world cup winner?   which team will be the world cup winner? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which team will be the world cup winner?
Page 1 of 1