perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
perak1

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Dapatkan Widget Ini Di Aku Punyer Lah! | Get RM100 A Week @ Blogger Tips

I wish to change current data plan

Go down 
+4
ipohipoh
mattach
rabbit
Johnny123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny123

I wish to change current data plan Empty
PostSubject: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:38 am

I want to change my current data plan because my data volume is not enough to sustain my current usage (watch video through youtube) and always need to pay extra after access limits
Back to top Go down
rabbit
rabbit

PostSubject: Re: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Johnny123 ,you are huge data user . Eventhough I only use 500MB,my data plan never no enough. Actually you use what to surf internet that can cause you have this problem?
Back to top Go down
mattach

PostSubject: Re: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Just install wifi and problem solved? C'mon la..wifi is more stable..and u no need to worry bout your data quota..is better for heavy user too..dont u know that??
Back to top Go down
ipohipoh

PostSubject: Re: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:35 pm

I feel that my current is no bad, it is 3GB data, 60mins call and 60 SMS for rm68/mth. No expensive right? I not sure this plan can fullfill your requirement or not.
after get my first smartphone I already sign up this plan with Celcom,till now I never complain about it.
Back to top Go down
joysangle

PostSubject: Re: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:19 pm

ipohipoh wrote:
I feel that my current is no bad, it is 3GB data, 60mins call and 60 SMS for rm68/mth. No expensive right? I not sure this plan can fullfill your requirement  or not.
after get my first smartphone I already sign up this plan with Celcom,till now I never complain about it.

Tell me more about the plan! Please.. Could not find things that u mention elsewhere..u sure about it? I seriously need more data than calling and texting sms..all of my friends use apps to keep in touch..even my parents..there is stuff like free call now..will not call unless is necessary..hehe
Back to top Go down
ipohipoh

PostSubject: Re: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:57 am

joysangle wrote:
ipohipoh wrote:
I feel that my current is no bad, it is 3GB data, 60mins call and 60 SMS for rm68/mth. No expensive right? I not sure this plan can fullfill your requirement  or not.

Tell me more about the plan! Please.. Could not find things that u mention elsewhere..u sure about it? I seriously need more data than calling and texting sms..all of my friends use apps to keep in touch..even my parents..there is stuff like free call now..will not call unless is necessary..hehe

all the info are inside this website [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
whole world are using whatapps and wechat to chat even my grandma also wechat me everyday,but apps need data just can function..
Back to top Go down
Johnny123

PostSubject: Re: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:06 pm

I may consider that data plan..it sound no bad..but I just hope that I wont overuse the data and need keep top up the data volume..hahaha
Back to top Go down
simson
simson

PostSubject: Re: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:07 am

I'm a heavy data and internet user. I always surf the net using my data a lot and facebook too. So, now I'm finding for a plan which gives me a lot of data. Help?
Back to top Go down
bishopten
bishopten

PostSubject: Re: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:21 am

Im using a plan with 5GB and monthly i pay Rm88 !
Before this i use 3GB plan and seem not enough and now 5GB is enough for me to TAHAN till the month end.
If u finding a plan for your self, mayb u may refer to this blog as got mention how tochoose a good plan that suit you, hope you can get yours as i did
techgarage.my/best-postpaid-plan-in-malaysia
Back to top Go down
hooyamys5

PostSubject: Re: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:39 am

i am very satisfied with my package now, rm128/mth with 2GB data and free voice call..
and most importantly is.. the data is 4G LTE..!
Back to top Go down
bishopten
bishopten

PostSubject: Re: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:08 am

hooyamys5 wrote:
i am very satisfied with my package now, rm128/mth with 2GB data and free voice call..
and most importantly is.. the data is 4G LTE..!

I think u not travel a lot as not every lace got the 4G LTE de!!
Some more u still think free voice call is important??? Now all ppl at least got 1 of this app in phone like whattaps, line, viber and so on.. So do u think still need to talk?
As what i mention b4 im having RM88 per month 5GB plan, more worth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish to change current data plan   I wish to change current data plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish to change current data plan
Page 1 of 1