perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Selamat datang Ke Perak1 forum** Kepada pelawat, sila mendaftar untuk menikmati segala kemudahan Perak1 forum.** Diharap semua sahabat yg baru berdaftar, sila memperkenalkan diri anda di ruangan forum .anda juga boleh login forums ini dengan email FB anda danjangan lupa Like Fb perak1:KENALKAN DIRI ANDA:. Perak1 forum.** Pelawat yang mengalami masalah register atau login sila emailkan kepada khalifah_alammaya2000@yahoo.com(forum admin support).** Selepas mendaftar, anda akan secara Automatik telah menjadi ahli perak1 forum dan seterusnya anda boleh login untuk memasuki Perak1 forum tanpa menunggu sebarang e-mail pengaktifan akaun.Selamat melayari Perak1 forum PASTI CERIA BERSAMA KAMI.
perak1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
perak1

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Dapatkan Widget Ini Di Aku Punyer Lah! | Get RM100 A Week @ Blogger Tips

i want iphone6 plus!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lizaya
lizaya

i want iphone6 plus!!! Empty
PostSubject: i want iphone6 plus!!!   i want iphone6 plus!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 5:57 pm

I waited for iphone6 so long.i want to buy iphone6 plus since it launch in msia.however,I ask my fren who work in telco company ,she told me currently iphone6/6 plus didn’t have stock anymore.especially 64GB and 128GB are not available in the market.where can I get iphone6 plus with 64GB or 128GB?either 1 also can.anyone know?
Back to top Go down
melindaapang
melindaapang

PostSubject: Re: i want iphone6 plus!!!   i want iphone6 plus!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:45 pm

the people around me also talked abt this..they said iPhone 6/6+ out of stock now and very hard to get now..
however, my fren still able to get his iPhone 6 at Blue Cube Aeon Manjung..did u visit there before? u may visit the said Blue Cube to check the availability of the iPhone…
Back to top Go down
nurulbes
nurulbes

PostSubject: Re: i want iphone6 plus!!!   i want iphone6 plus!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:59 am

I m a type of very impatience..so I will choose other type of phone instead of waiting for the restock of iPhone 6/6+
And I believe that there is many other alternative choice for iPhone 6/6+..and more easier to get..no need queue..
Back to top Go down
mikkesho
mikkesho

PostSubject: Re: i want iphone6 plus!!!   i want iphone6 plus!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:47 pm

unbelievable when I saw this news..[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
celcom provides movies mtv channel magazines for the customer who line up during the launching event of iPhone 6/6+..and even find some promoter to queue for their customer for 15 minutes..15 minutes is enough for the customer to relax and have a walk around…
and I heard that this kind of services also provided in their stores..may go to have a try…
Back to top Go down
lizaya
lizaya

PostSubject: Re: i want iphone6 plus!!!   i want iphone6 plus!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 7:45 am

melindaapang wrote:
the people around me also talked abt this..they said iPhone 6/6+ out of stock now and very hard to get now..
however, my fren still able to get his iPhone 6 at Blue Cube Aeon Manjung..did u visit there before? u may visit the said Blue Cube to check the availability of the iPhone…
i thought all of telco is out of stock now.blue cube still got?i will visit to the blue cube outlet to ask the available stock for iphone6 later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want iphone6 plus!!!   i want iphone6 plus!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want iphone6 plus!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
perak1 :: .::JUALAN GARAJ::. :: Cell phone, Smartphone and Related-
Jump to:  
Top posters
peace™ (1529)
i want iphone6 plus!!! Vote_lcapi want iphone6 plus!!! Voting_bari want iphone6 plus!!! Vote_rcap 
miss-lady (1280)
i want iphone6 plus!!! Vote_lcapi want iphone6 plus!!! Voting_bari want iphone6 plus!!! Vote_rcap 
sriteddy™ (1157)
salju (1063)
lipanx_laut (970)
macan_sparrow (742)
kuyie (668)
raffey-sama (509)
arb_mtq (432)
luvfama (297)
LATEST MOVIE TODAY
.:Sila click pada gambar dibawah untuk download boxoffice movie perak1 semoga terhibur :.